Wednesday, November 3, 2010

National Alzheimer's Awareness Month

I just want to take a minute to let you know that November is National Alzheimer's Awareness Month. This is such a devastating disease, and it really hits home for me. I had a close relative (he was a great-uncle, but we were close) die after suffering with this disease for several years. It was so sad to see his decline from a brilliant man to someone who didn't know who his sons were.
I sincerely hope that we will soon find a cure for this heartbreaking illness.

On to happier news...
I received my H2O Plus skincare package the other day. I've tried it out twice, and so far, so good. My fiance even said "Your skin looks so pretty!"
However, I'll wait and do a full review after a couple of weeks. I just want to make sure that my review is comprehensive. Keep an eye out for that!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment