Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Someone Catch Me...

...because I am about to faint.

OK, so most of us know that Justin Bieber is getting his own collection of nail polish from Nicole by O.P.I. I couldn't care less about Bieber or his fever, and the colors really just don't excite me. But here's something I am excited about: Katy Perry. I try not to like her music, but it's always in my head because it's so damn catchy! What I really love about her is her personality and fashion sense, and I'm really excited about her collection.

Here's what Teen Vogue has to say about the fabulous Ms. Perry's collection, which is set to release in January 2011:
"The Katy Perry Collection by OPI will include four glamorous shades: Teenage Dream (a dreamy pink glitter), Not Like the Movies (a sultry silver), Last Friday Night (a fierce glittery blue), and The One That Got Away (an amazing deep berry). But the breakout hit of the collection is sure to be Black Shatter, a revolutionary topcoat that creates a cracked/leopard pattern when applied over dried nail lacquer. "


(picture from bellasugar.com)

I have to say, I am most excited for Black Shatter. I missed out on the CoverGirl Crackle Polishes (I was too young to buy them when they came out), so I can't wait to pick it up. I'm not sure how "revolutionary" it is, but one thing is for sure...it will be mine! I'm also excited for The One That Got Away. I know a lot of people are bored by berry shades, but they really complement my fair skin.

Gah! I just can't get over Black Shatter. I can't wait to see some swatches.

Are there any new nail polish collections you're excited for?





No comments:

Post a Comment