Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Sorry for the lack of posts!

I'm sorry I've been MIA lately -- things have been cray-cray between school and running a half-marathon. Oh, and my birthday/Thanksgiving! :) This year, my birthday was on Black Friday, and the best part was that I was with my huge extended family. My parents and brother got me a signed copy of The Great Typo Hunt!!! I'm such a word nerd, and I've been following the story of these guys for a while. I'm so thrilled to have a copy of this book, and even more thrilled that it's signed!!! :D My fiance got some friends to chip in and get me a certificate to go skydiving! I've wanted to go skydiving for as long as I can remember, so I'm absolutely thrilled. THRILLED, I tell you!
I have some fun reviews coming up for you all -- some E.L.F., Bath & Body Works, and maybe even a recipe or two. I do so love the holidays, and I'm always in a baking mood during December.

What else would you like to see from me? I'd love to hear from you. The best way to get in touch with me is to leave a comment here or send me a message on Twitter @HonestReviewer

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment